Happy Monday everyone! In order to fight against coughs and colds, I have been upping my vitamin intake, wearing my pre- winter coats (the coats you want to wear in the winter, but simple are too thin), exchanged the fabrics of my scarfs and staying more in. Here are some of my favorites during the "inside season":
1) Tea (of course): at the moment the teas of Betjeman & Barton are equally appreciated as the Yogi teas.
2) Reading books: my fall list contains of thrillers, mindfulness and magazines (ok not really books, but some are quite huge).
3) Dinner and drinks with friends: the more the merrier. My favorite dishes are savory, filling and healthy dishes with loads of veggies. As for the drinks, I am a sucker for a nice glass of red or a cocktail.
4) Visiting museums: as the rain makes it less desirable to walk the street, it is nice to walk viewing art while chatting along with your favorite people.
5) Movies! Or series! Recently been visiting the theatre more often or simple watch a dvd from the home library and just relax.
6) Online shopping: never gets boring, is easy as it doesn't require facing the cold streets.
Pictures taken by me Just wanted to share the beautiful pictures that came with the even more fascinating interview with princess M...
I love blue mascara...it gives a subtle edge to your look. I already had a blue mascara phase in high school and considered it a done deal. ...
To be continued.... Click here for source
Hi everyone! Long time, I know, my apologies! I have been meaning to write about a mini exposition @ Hermitage in Amsterdam by photographe...
Another one of my favourite movie directors and producers is Sofia Coppola ( examples to refresh the brain: Virgin Suicides, Lost in Transla...